April 25th 2022: MRWC has been awarded $352,000 from Congress to pinpoint sources of pollution along the Merrimack, and to craft “green infrastructure” projects to help prevent contaminants from entering the river. Read the full story from the Lowell Sun.
- Officials to address contamination in Merrimack River with new federal funding
- Mass. finalizes public alert system for sewage discharges
- Boston Herald “Baker Signs Bill Forcing Alerts of Sewage Dumps”
- Merrimack River Watershed Council applauds passage of Sewage Public Notification Law
- MRWC reaction to upcoming CSO project in Manchester