Join MRWC, Renew Your Membership, or Make a Donation
You can pay online by credit card or with PayPal (please note that you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to use this method) or mail a check to us at Merrimack River Watershed Council, 60 Island Street, Suite 236 Lawrence, Mass., 01840-1835.
For information about our corporate sponsorship program, please click here.
For new memberships or renewals, please select from the options below:
You can purchase or renew a membership below. To make a donation of a different amount than the choices show below, please click the "Donate" button at the top of the screen.
Note: please double-check your "shopping cart" before checking out to make sure it contains what you intended to order. Thanks!
You can also support MRWC by:
• Joining Amazon Smiles. If you start your shopping at
www.smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of every
eligible purchase to MRWC—at no cost to you.
• Choosing us on iGive (www.iGive.com), which donates an
average of 3% of the price of every purchase from thousands of
• Donating your vehicle to Charitable Auto Resources, Inc. (CARS),
on our behalf. Call 888-5-RIVER-6 (888-574-8376) or click on
• Designating MRWC to receive your workplace giving deduction
via EarthShare's New England payroll contribution program.
If your company offers EarthShare as a payroll deduction option
(like United Way), you can designate MRWC as the recipient of
Please scroll down for volunteer opportunities.
Do you want to work for an environmental nonprofit? We urgently need volunteers to help us make a difference!
Top current priorities:
1. General office support: Talking with and emailing our members and the public
2. Communication and messaging: Social media, website support and design,
3. Development support: Identifying funding opportunities, writing grant
proposals, maintaining our membership database
4. Community outreach: Finding ways to engage new members of our large and
diverse community, especially teens and families
We're also interested in volunteer support for:
• Testing water quality
• Leading canoe or kayaking trips
• Developing trails that will enhance public use of our lands.
Sound interesting? Drop us an email at [email protected]!